Saturday, July 11, 2009

Grabs at the heart strings

I was copying all of my pictures to a cd this afternoon, when I came across this one. I didn't think much of it when I took it.

Its of my nephew and Corbin, my nephew is always all over Corbin sometimes loving on him as shown here and other times being a 17 month old.

But today when I came across it, it tugged at my heart strings. So I thought about it and the reason is well my nephew is all that Ethan would/could have been.

This picture is a glimpse of what Ethan would be doing if he was around and Corbin was here.

Someday's I don't get it and others I'm able to count my blessings.

Today has been an unusual rough day. I don't know why or how to change it, but I guess its one of those days in this journey right?

No comments:

Post a Comment