Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Connections

I was watching The Biggest Loser tonight and Abby broke my heart I wanted to reach through the screen and hold her. I cannot imagine losing all she has lost.

I lost my son and I thought my world was going to end. She lost her husband and 2 children and she is here. I cannot even phantom. She is one tough cookie that's for sure.

When they did the weigh in and she said how death wasn't scary to here it was life. It struck a cord I am so with her death doesn't really scare me. Its life after losing my child. Living each day and wondering why? Searching for answers that will never be there.

I am so amazed with this woman because I'm pretty sure if I was without my kids and husband and all alone Id die along with them.

I wanted to so bad with Ethan but it wasn't an option I said for better or worse when I married my husband, and I had two other children at the time to raise and Cherish.

I want to search this woman out and tell her what an amazing person I think she is. I think you gain so many connections when you lose a child its amazing.

1 comment: