Monday, September 14, 2009

Finally some light

Its been a rough several days. But today I heard back from my counselor and her email had me bawling a lot of that was plain and simple Im a emotional wreck.

But then she called and I was caught off guard and of course I cried again but all in all I will be going back to counseling. I have to find a way to make it work, its not going to be cake but its totally worth it.

She is my cheerleader for sure along with one other good friend Im so lucky to have and she knows who she is.

I sat and wrote to Ethan its been a while since Iv done that but it was a much needed thing to do.

Im also going to look into the MISS foundation and find a support group for loss to go to. I really have the desire to go now.

So after all these days in the darkness I have some light again.

1 comment:

  1. Hugs Ang! I am glad that you have made a choice that you feel good about. Only you know what helps you get through the days and what is helpful for you. I love you and you know I am here if you ever need anything!

    ReplyDelete